|Regulations for the flight review (14 CFR 61.56) require a minimum of one hour of ground training and one hour of flight training.
While 14 CFR 61.57(d) does not stipulate a minimum time requirement for the IPC, a good rule of thumb is to plan at least 90 minutes of ground time and at least two hours of flight time for a solid evaluation of the pilot’s instrument flying knowledge and skills.
Depending on the pilot’s level of instrument experience and currency, you may want to plan on two or more separate sessions to complete an IPC.
For pilots with little or no recent instrument flying experience, it is a good idea to schedule an initial session in an appropriate aircraft training device (ATD).
aerien Airbus airplane atp avion Blog boeing born2fly born2fly.fr c172 Cirrus commercial cross country da42 desert FAA florida g1000 gmmx ifr instrument Isabel Goyer jaa job LFPT maroc marrakech mauritanie meridian Miami morocco nav News and Updates p46t pa34 pilote pilotes piper piper meridian Robert Goyer Seneca senegal Speech turbine vfr
- FBI Joins Search For Missing Pilot, Kelsey Berreth13/12/2018 - 5:57 PM
- News and Updates – FAA: Make Sure Laser-Light Displays Aren't Aimed at the Sky13/12/2018 - 5:57 PM
- Going Direct: Burbank, Tailwinds, The Vice President and Landing Too Long12/12/2018 - 6:57 PM
- News and Updates – Save the Date-The UAS Symposium is Coming!12/12/2018 - 6:57 PM
- When Pilots Get Vectored Across Final11/12/2018 - 7:57 PM
- News and Updates – FAA Starting Outreach for Metroplex Project in Florida11/12/2018 - 7:57 PM
- 4 Ways To Avoid A Nightmare Annual10/12/2018 - 7:58 PM
Latest Pictures & Videos
- Citation M2 – flight from JFK to FXE06/11/2015 - 8:12 PM
- Night VFR – Miami26/10/2014 - 4:25 PM
- Engine Failure on a Seneca – Full sequence24/10/2014 - 4:33 PM
- Multi Engine Commercial Training – Marrakech15/09/2014 - 4:06 PM
- Piper Meridian – From Caen to Pontoise05/02/2014 - 1:06 PM
- Piper Meridian – From Pontoise to Caen03/02/2014 - 3:43 PM
- Piper Meridian – From Belgium to France30/12/2013 - 3:49 PM
- Night VFR – Miami25/10/2013 - 4:28 PM